- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role
Sales Development at Coalition is about creating and maintaining relationships with our brokerage partners and customers. We are looking for sales or customer success professionals in the Provo and Salt Lake City, Utah area to help us develop and empower the success of our partners by matching Coalition’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities with a broker’s business goals.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Work closely with Business Development and attend customer meetings as required.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or customer success
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong computer skills required; knowledge of CRM systems a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Interested in pursuing a career in technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pacedin fast-paced startup environment.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with Cyber Liability and Technology E&O (errors & omissions) insurance
- Existing relationships with potential broker partners
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition Raises 175m at a 175b valuation
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.