- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to join the Marketing team at Cockroach Labs. You’ll use data to shape CockroachDB’s marketing strategy, methods, and tactics. You’ll create insights that will be used to drive strategic decisions for the company -- identifying investment opportunities for growth, helping us understand campaign impact on pipeline generation, and defining metrics to guide our actions as we grow our user base. You will bring an affinity for synthesizing and visualizing data, marketing domain experience, data mining, and communication skills to help ensure we’re operating as a best-in-class marketing organization.
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns and activities, including business metrics and revenue impact.
- Leverage marketing attribution reporting (currently using Bizible) and long term analysis to inform quarterly and yearly planning
- Collect and extract data from a variety of systems in order to design and generate reports and dashboards (currently running on Looker)
- Generate ad hoc campaign reports to support a variety of marketing channels (email, website, paid, events).
- Prepare and present results of marketing campaigns to Marketing and Sales stakeholders and leadership
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations for optimization and investment
- 2-4 years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results-oriented output
- Effective communication skills: Work with cross-functional stakeholders and present ideas in a non-technical way
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our data analytics effort and where we need to be. We believe that it’s important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
After 3 months, you’ll be fully integrated into the team and will take the lead on our data analytics tooling, dashboards and optimize how we centralize data. You will own our BI reporting (Looker) and support leadership with critical analysis and recommendations that will make a material impact on how the Marketing team impacts company revenue.
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a “left-brained” marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.