- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Management
Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Cockroach Labs team and lead our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) efforts. You will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective ABM programs to fuel the growth of the company, with a specific emphasis on driving pipeline opportunities among our Enterprise target accounts.
- Develop and implement campaigns to support account-based selling through multi-touch marketing. You will create and manage programs including field marketing events, direct mail, digital lead generation, and email that deliver engaged leads to sales.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams to create account- or industry-specific campaigns for high-value personalization that maximizes conversion
- Ensure alignment across sales and marketing on areas of opportunity and priorities within key accounts
- Own reporting and analysis on account-based marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
In your first 30 days, you will assess Cockroach Labs’ enterprise marketing efforts and learn about the CockroachDB solution, competitive landscape, and acclimate yourself with the DB buyer. During this time, you will also engage with the Cockroach Labs sales team and define the needs and roles of a successful account-based marketing program.
In the next 60 days, you will develop your first ABM campaign and a general plan for future ABM priorities. You will evaluate new ABM vendors needed to support our efforts.
After 3 months, you will be fully engaged with our ABM programs and own the planning and execution with help from our sales team. While you will continue to deepen your understanding of CockroachDB, you will be setting and implementing priorities in coordination with the Director of Demand Generation.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media)
- Minimum 2 years running Account Based Marketing programs
- Ability to analyze data to make performance improvements
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning targeted, personalized campaigns
- Past experience using ABM Tools, including Engagio/Demandbase, Terminus
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a “left-brained” marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support