- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Product Management
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing team to help ensure that our efforts run with extreme precision and ease.
You love structure, processes, data, and tooling. You don’t love it just because it’s cool (trust us, we believe it’s cool), you love it because of how it can help teams increase performance. As our Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll work within all of these areas while supporting our teams, quarterly projects and driving your projects from beginning to end. This role will play an important role in shaping our marketing technology stack and marketing automation architecture to help us scale our marketing programs and processes.
- Optimize and maintain lead management workflows
- Oversee the end-to-end process for our marketing automation campaigns including emails, nurture streams, webinars, audience lists, documentation and reporting
- Work alongside demand generation and sales operations to ensure data quality and flows are maintained within and between Marketo, Salesforce, Bizable and other tools
- Help build & maintain relevant reporting to provide our team with insights & direction
- Research, evaluate and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve performance
- Collaborate across functions to structure problems, conduct analysis, and drive to solutions through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we’re with our current marketing programs and where we need to be. We believe that it’s essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
Over your next 60 days, you will develop new automated reports across channels to analyze our Marketing performance. You have built your first campaign automation and optimized workflows in our Marketing CRM for programs such as webinars and ebook or tracking of paid media and sales outbound campaigns.
After 3 months, you’ll be fully integrated into the team. You will have a full picture of our data migration strategy between the marketing and sales funnels and will oversee and maintain this. You will manage a variety of technology, data, and integrated campaigns. Lastly, you will have documented and optimized our essential marketing programs, and you will continue to improve reporting for the team so that we can increase efficiencies and conversion rates.
- 5+ years of experience marketing operations experience, ideally within a SaaS/IaaS/PaaS environment
- Deep experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as Salesforce, Bizible, and Marketo. Ideally, you are a Marketo Certified Expert.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing funnels and enjoy collaborating with sales
- Enjoy project management in a startup environment
Reporting to Kayla Brynes - Marketing Programs Lead
Kayla has been working in marketing for 10+ years. She began her career in industrial manufacturing, then discovered the exciting world of tech marketing and hasn’t looked back! She has experience in events, demand gen and has a passion for marketing operations. Kayla is incredibly grateful to be a part of the Cockroach Labs team as we help companies, “Scale fast. Survive anything. Thrive everywhere.” When she’s not working, you can find her working out, hiking, hanging out with her family (including their dog!) or cheering for her beloved UNC Tar Heels.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us.