- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
Our implementation specialists are responsible for guiding and supporting our strategic clients and partners to accelerate their journey to integrate with our platform. Partnering with our solution engineers and account managers to ensure proposals are transformed into successful integrations.
Post-sales, throughout implementation you’ll provide technical guidance and best practices on using our API and configuration of the platform to meet clients business requirements. You’ll leverage internal tools, teams and resources to resolve technical issues and integration questions.
- Guiding clients through the post-sales lifecycle including design, configuration, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Act as the lead technical point of contact, tracking against key milestones and handling any blockers to ensure timely deployment
- Become a recognized expert in our product offering and develop sector expertise to ensure we are always promoting the best solutions
- Use your previous technical experience to answer technical implementation questions and help clients troubleshoot integrations alongside our support team
- Confident presenting and leading user training and workshops to both business and technical stakeholders
- Own the creation of technical documentation including implementation guides to ensure our clients have clarity on how to use and implement Codat
- Capture client feedback, feature enhancements and priorities – partnering with our product and engineering teams to consult, track and manage delivery and client communication
- Partner with our account management teams to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our clients to ensure visibility of their business priorities and continuously advocate Codat’s value proposition
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn’t always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years experience in a client facing and technical focused role, in particular implementation consulting
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to continuously improve your technical acumen (API, Authentication etc)
- Experience capturing and developing client requirements and creating supporting documentation and process flows
- Self-motivated to work with and learn about new technologies and business sectors
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients
- Relevant experience in payments, commerce or business apps preferably in a SaaS organization
- If you are excited about applying for this role but aren’t certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we’d still love to hear from you.