- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
The integrations group owns Codat’s integrations with SME software. They will be responsible for maintaining existing integrations as well as order of execution and strategy for new integrations. Usage will be a key metric for this group.
As the Senior Product Manager for Codat’s Integrations group you will prioritize and own the roadmap for our Accounting, Banking, Commerce integrations.
We’re defining an industry at Codat by connecting into the software stack used by small businesses. We’re building the world’s first unified API that conforms to a standardized data model, making it exceptionally easy for our clients to ingest this data. We have clients from all walks of life connecting into our product in a number of ways, you have the chance to shape what this journey looks like now and in the future.
- Set the vision for specific integrations verticals whilst working with the Product Lead to align with the Integrations Group’s wider vision
- Identify and understand use cases that can be unlocked by introducing new integrations
- Engage with customers and partners to understand pain points and opportunities
- Partner with client-facing teams to prioritize product enhancements/fixes based on revenue opportunities
- Partner with product marketing and marketing to take new features to market
- Create and manage team roadmaps, project plans and clear product specifications that consistently deliver quality products
- Collaborate with delivery, engineering, design, legal and strategy to assess scope of effort, usability and priority of features as well as client facing teams such as support and solutions
- Ensure high return on development capacity (this will be measured)
- Act as the evangelist for your products to build awareness within the organization
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn’t always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Previous experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Experience working with an API based Product
- Have shipped products with great user experience at scale
- Experience with third party integrations (either owning or working with)
- Have led product strategy and vision
- Brilliant at prioritization and problem solving
- Understand the concepts of a b2b2c product and allowing customers to ‘self serve’
- Excellent communicator
- A natural leader, able to encourage, mentor and assist the wider team and also willing to make tough decisions when needed.
- If you are excited about applying for this role but aren’t certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we’d still love to hear from you.