- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing Next
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with both the marketing and product managers to lead our outbound product marketing activities.
You will be ensuring that we are communicating about our suite of products and use cases effectively across our assets and our website as well as lead efforts on new product GTM campaigns.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point that will resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Translate technical product details into benefits for the user
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new product
- Work with Client Success team to understand new use cases for each product and make sure these use cases are both understood internally and externally
- Maintain the product and use cases section of our website ensuring all copy is relevant and up to date
- Research competitor product offerings
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Understand our buying personas and how they make their buying decisions
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn’t always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We are united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience a B2B Saas Product Marketing role preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate both externally and Internally
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Very strong research and data analysis skills with experience into customer needs and points.
- Familiarity with APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce