- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company based in London which is growing rapidly in the US and Canada. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
Banks and fintechs use our technology to easily connect to the software systems used by their small business customers, allowing them to read and write data via a single API. Codat’s technology has many applications across financial services and business services, but lending is our most established sector. Given the current economic climate, lenders need for real time data on their business customers has never been greater.
We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients. We most recently received a $10M investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded $10M in grant funding from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Educate customers on the value of Codat through tailored demonstrations and presentations
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across multiple departments within a company
- Drive revenue growth through proactive outreach to new and existing customers
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Get into territory and conduct onsite meetings with key customers
- Collaborate with internal teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, expansion, and renewal
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- You will be based in New York Metro Area or the San Francisco Bay Area
- No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
- We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have
- A real want to do the stuff that isn’t always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 3+ years of closing experience, preferably in SaaS and evidence of high performance
- Relevant sales experience in financial services, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up
- A consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Articulate, clear, and concise written and spoken communication
- Deep curiosity of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions
- An active interest in customer satisfaction and deep customer relationships
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle opportunities at various stages of the buying process
- Ability to be flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Bachelor’s degree
- The ability to travel whenever required