- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Sales Operations Analyst, you will be supporting our revenue organization, contributing to the success and scale of Codat by administering top-tier SaaS tools (i.e. Salesforce, SalesLoft), leading important data insights projects, creating best in class SaaS processes, and building out key performance reporting and dashboards.
Codat’s go to market teams are rapidly growing and expanding into new verticals and territories. The Sales Operations Analyst will be a key part of that growth, partnering with stakeholders in marketing, finance, sales, strategy, and others to drive effective and data-driven decision making. A large focus will be optimizing and customizing our existing tech stack and supporting end-users to drive an efficient sales process. The ideal candidate will identify gaps/areas of opportunity to collect additional data and implement new processes that allow stakeholders to surface new insights.
- Develop Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting and key business insights, and incorporate into actionable reports/dashboards leveraged by Senior Leaders
- Assist with territory planning analysis/management and distribution as company scales into existing and new regions
- Lead various data clean-up tasks for data standardization and recommend process improvements for better data collection
- Review quotes and contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Identify, investigate and manage resolution of data quality issues
- Optimize existing sales tech stack for entire organization and drive adoption for all users
- First line support and troubleshooting for Salesforce org (60+ users and growing)
- Provision and train new users in Sales software tools (Salesforce, Docusign, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop an understanding of the business and data structure as well as connected processes/systems to be able to design and deliver any ad hoc reporting needed in relation to Sales metrics
- Work with marketing to ensure all marketing driven leads are uploaded to Salesforce and distributed to the correct stakeholders for a timely follow-up
- Assist with monthly commission administration, including calculations, approval processes with sales leaders, and individual summary creation and distribution
What excites us
- 1-2 years experience in Sales Operations or relevant experience in SaaS (i.e. Sales, Success, Finance, Data)
- BA/BS Required
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills required
- Salesforce experience preferred, familiarity with CRM required
- Embodiment of our values: Useful, United and Unstoppable
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker, always presenting ways to improve processes and leveraging data to find better solutions
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ideally London/UK based, but not required