- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 15, 2021
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As a Technical Account Manager you’ll be focused on our Enterprise clients, contributing to the success and scale of Codat by working closely with the world’s largest and most successful banks, credit agencies, insurers and technology companies to ensure they are maximising the value of Codat’s technology within their businesses.
Codat’s enterprise clients have complex needs and multiple stakeholders, requiring a high-touch and personalised approach to championing usage and providing technical and product expertise in the post-sales process. This role is ideal for an individual with experience navigating large organizations, but who is a self-start who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Your relationship with enterprise clients will begin in the later stages of sales to ensure a seamless transition, including providing guidance and advise throughout and ensure clear actions plans are in place. From the point of contract signature you will be responsible for ensuring their success and happiness with the Codat solution and promoting awareness and understanding of Codat within the organisation.
Given the different industries our enterprise clients operate in, the ability to become an expert in. how small business financial data can be used in multiple sectors will be essential.
- Act as the champion for existing enterprise accounts, developing a detailed understanding of our product and new features to present to our clients, to ensure they achieve the greatest possible value from Codat’s technology
- Key technical point of contact for their designated Enterprise accounts working closely with Product, Engineering and Support teams to track and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure client feedback is shared to drive the product roadmap and delivery and ensure problems or issues are resolved efficiently.
- Understand clients’ current use of Codat product and use data to measure success of our technology for their organisation.
- Build and foster long term relationships with stakeholder to understand their changing plans, pain points and future priorities that are of relevance to Codat
- Ensure a slick and seamless handover process for all assigned accounts
- Working closely with the enterprise commercial team to ensure renewals process and new opportunities are supported to maximise revenue
- Identify opportunities for growth across all assigned clients and maintain 6 month plans alongside the commercial team to ensure complete control of the portfolio
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn’t always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years experience with or working for enterprise level clients is essential
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to overcome objections and build rapport with difficult clients
- Self-starter driven by the challenge of solving difficult client problems, including technical troubleshooting and the ability to co-ordinate cross functional teams to deliver results
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients
- Familiarity with fintechs, APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce
- If you are excited about applying for this role but aren’t certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we’d still love to hear from you