- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, funded by Index Ventures, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
Start-ups use Codat to rapidly build cutting-edge products and services for small businesses that seamlessly integrate with the other software and apps they already use.
The start-ups of today will become the enterprises of tomorrow, your role therefore not only helps to accelerate development of innovative products for SMBs but is also a critical component to Codat’s commercial success long term.
You will work closely with marketing, product, strategy, and our established enterprise sales teams to ensure that we have a streamlined go-to-market motion that allows start-ups to get up and running as Codat clients quickly and efficiently.
Reporting directly to the CEO you may build out a small team but your focus will be on using product, process, and automation to provide excellent experience for start-ups without increasing headcount.
- Own the end-to-end customer lifecycle for start-up prospects and clients.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure top of funnel activity is attracting the right types of start-ups to use Codat and that volume of leads required to meet business goals for start-up acquisition are met.
- Refine the sales process for start-up clients with a focus on self-serve, scale, and automation.
- Work with a small team of Start-up Account Executives to support start-ups in their evaluation of the Codat product.
- Work closely with product to ensure a tight feedback loop for improvements raised by start-ups as part of their onboarding and ongoing usage of Codat.
- Work closely with our client success team to ensure our start-up clients are delighted by Codat product and service and have the necessary resources to grow on our platform.
- Work closely with our enterprise sales leaders to ensure start-ups have a smooth path to more appropriate Codat plans as they mature and scale their business.
- Report progress against key acquisition, engagement, satisfaction, retention and upsell metrics for the start-up segment to the CEO and senior leadership team.
What excites us
- Rounded go-to-market exposure or experience with an emphasis on sales.
- Self-starter who can work independently, equally comfortable dealing with clients, senior leadership and “rolling up the sleeves” to get things done.
- Experience in our domain, ideally both SaaS and fintech.
- Experience managing others in previous roles is highly preferable but not essential.
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to quickly grasp the business model and priorities for a wide range of start-ups interested in using the Codat platform.
- Strong team player who can unite stakeholders around a shared ambitious goal.