- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
As an Assessment Design Engineer in CodeSignal, you will be responsible for creating all the unique and thoughtful technical content on the platform to help our clients #GoBeyondResumes. You will be responsible for creating different kinds of tasks which cover the knowledge of various languages, frameworks, technologies, software development practices, etc. As part of this role, you will be exposed to more than 100+ common languages, frameworks, and technologies.
We are looking for someone with practical software engineering experience, who is known for being detail oriented and finding ways to develop best practices. You are driven by passion to produce quality and delightful content, that your fellow engineers would enjoy solving. Our candidate should be motivated to learn new things to be able to create quality content even for technologies or frameworks they are not familiar with.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- 2+ years experience with Software Engineering
- Algorithms and data structures proficiency
- Knowledge of one or more SQL dialects - MySQL / PostgreSQL / TSQL / …
- Advanced knowledge of C++/Java/C# or other high-level programming language
- Motivation to learn new things
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Your work will be high impact; we’re a small team and everything you do matters
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Self managed vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Armenia
We know that great work comes from great and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.