- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We’re seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to become an impactful part of our fast growing team!
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute regression and exploratory testing.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Work with a QA team to verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed solutions.
- Collaborate with everyone across the company, including the founders, to build the future of CodeSignal.
- 1-2 years of experience in QA, especially with the manual testing of web-based applications.
- Attention to detail and quality orientation.
- Experience with the creation/maintenance of test documentation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- A clear understanding of the software development lifecycle, including the quality assurance process.
- Experience in Asana, GitHub and TestRail (or similar) systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible hours and WFH policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Armenia
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.