- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
We are seeking a full-desk Recruiter who is excited about growing teams and helping people find their passion! At CodeSignal, we want to grow our team exponentially, and to do so we need to also grow our recruitment team! This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with different teams to discern their specific needs in order to help them find the ideal members to keep growing CodeSignal. If you are an exceptional multi-tasker with a track-record in recruitment that can juggle many different priorities and responsibilities from sourcing to closing, while managing your time effectively, and closing the top talent, this may be the right role for you.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new recruitment milestones quarter after quarter
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and use them strategically throughout the recruitment process
- Have a clear understanding of the varying requirements and qualifications required for each open position from the varying members of their hiring teams
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, and maintain movement of the talent pipeline
- Gather careful data points for each candidate to assist the hiring team in their decision-making
- Research potential leads, reach out to them via cold-message and introduce them to the company and role, sell it to passive applicants
- Own the full cycle candidate experience from sourcing to offer, focusing on the finer touches that lead to a positive experience for applicants, regardless of the outcome
- A proven track record of successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring talent in a competitive market for talent
- The ability to understand technology and an expressed interest in industry trends and standards while actively nurturing a network of top Talent
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage your work effectively to hit deadlines and hiring goals
- A successful record of building trust with hiring managers, and candidates
- Experience working with an ATS system (Greenhouse, preferred)
Why You’ll Love It Here!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.