- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
CodeSignal is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to play an integral role in growing and scaling the team! We are looking for a thoughtful communicator who can focus on ensuring candidates have an outstanding interview experience from beginning to end. If you are someone who cares about the small details and genuinely enjoys working with and helping others, this is an opportunity to nurture relationships right at the beginning of your career. You will be working directly with recruiters and the hiring team to coordinate on a global scale and communicate thoughtfully to ensure candidates have an incredible experience interviewing with us. As we continue to grow, and foster new partnerships, and use new software tools to aid in our recruitment process, we need a highly-organized problem solver that thrives in high-paced environments. As an agile organization, we move quickly, learn, and iterate - no day is the same! That means, that while certain routine responsibilities are expected, how we perform those tasks may change. The Recruiting Coordination team will help foster those changes for the recruiting team by stepping in to help as systems experts for tools like GoodTime, CodeSignal, Google Calendar, Greenhouse, etc.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Handle routine scheduling & potential rescheduling requests by partnering closely with recruiting team and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with both candidates and interviewers, while handling the end-to end onsite experience and coordinating thoughtfully
- Implementing new systems to increase efficiency for self and team
- Manage candidate flow and meticulously track candidates throughout the interview process via our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience by always being thoughtful and highly responsive
- Build enduring relationships with hiring managers and interview teams by providing thought-partnership and solutions to hiring manager
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed
- Assist with recruiting operations projects and contribute team updates
- 1-3 yrs experience as a coordinator or in an administrative capacity
- Experience in a fast-paced and feedback driven environment, preferably in a startup
- Relevant experience with scheduling and/or calendar management
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Stellar attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to balance multiple high-priority tasks and projects
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions by being resourceful and relying on existing policies and practices
- Knack for learning new technology, systems, and processes quickly
- Discretion with sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the business
Why You’ll Love It Here!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.