- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for an experienced Sr. HRBP who is passionate about empowering and enabling the people of CodeSignal -- Signalites. In this role, you will be building and growing our in-house people success programs and processes from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to develop and run a program that covers the entire employee lifecycle and drives direct impact to our team’s success.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Develop, launch, and improve various people programs that set Signalites for success throughout the employee journey (hire-to-retire)
- Build a strong sense of connectedness and belonging as a team
- Remind and reinforce CodeSignal’s cultural values across departments and geographic regions
- Closely partner with managers to conduct performance review process
- Collaborate with department leaders to create and manage career paths for their respective teams
An Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years experience in strategic People Partner/Program or HRBP roles
- Has an expert level understanding of the people program best practices
- Is passionate about people enablement and creating an inclusive and equitable workplace
- Is empathetic and people-first mindset
- Has outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Has proactive problem solving or design thinking skills
- Has experience conducting performance review process
- Has experience working in a startup environment
- Has experience working at a company with globally distributed employees
- Is familiar with total rewards program (benefits and compensation)
- Has strong organizational skills
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible time off vacation policy, and 10 paid holidays
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals.. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.