- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
We are seeking a Talent Marketing Manager who is excited by the opportunity to build CodeSignal’s brand to attract and retain talent. At CodeSignal, we know that the key to growing our business is hiring the right employees and giving them a fantastic place to do their best work. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with Marketing, People Experience, and Recruiting to help fulfill that goal.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Amplify the brand message and tell the story of CodeSignal and its team from the talent perspective (Signalite Stories) to attract high-quality applicants across opportunities
- Write engaging job descriptions and new hire communications
- Work with different media outlets to regularly publish news about CodeSignal and raise brand popularity
- Organize events to increase CodeSignal brand popularity
- Focus on the continual enhancement of the candidate experience and engagement
- Design and manage an engaging company career site
- Identify and partner with marketing to promote CodeSignal in social channels, creating employer marketing assets, applying for “best place to work” awards, and hosting recruiting events
- Own internal and external communications related to recruiting and people experience
- Partner with Marketing to establish CodeSignal as a thought leader in the Talent Acquisition space.
- Be a critical and relentless Inclusion & Diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a recruiting campaign plan for increasing representation within the organization.
- Bottom-up marketing experience (e.g. employer branding, B2C marketing, or high velocity B2B marketing)
- A deep understanding of marketing, public relations, and communications principles, and the ability to apply this understanding to talent acquisition and people experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Providing TOEFL or IELTS results is a plus
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- A quick and agile learner that can adjust strategies quickly
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Self managed vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Armenia
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.