- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We are seeking a Sourcer who is excited about growing teams and helping people find their dream role! If you like playing high-level matchmaker between employers and talent, while having a huge impact, this is the position for you! At CodeSignal, we are looking to grow our team exponentially, and to do so we are hoping to build a recruitment team, this includes a skilled Sourcer who understands our company needs and can hunt for passive applicants in unconventional ways. Our ideal Sourcer will have technical recruitment experience, but what is most important here is personality! You should be welcoming, personable, communicative, and above all a good listener - and you should embody our company values. If you are an exceptional multi-tasker and researcher that can juggle the many different priorities and responsibilities of recruitment while managing your time accordingly, we are looking for you. This is an opportunity to work with leadership to discern their specific needs in order to help them find the ideal members to keep growing CodeSignal.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new recruitment milestones quarter after quarter
- Research potential leads, reach out to them via cold-message and introduce them to the company and role
- Track the progress of sourced leads (as well as promising incoming applicants) and reflect on findings in order to keep updating processes/shifting gears
- Close these leads by converting them into applicants and follow these candidates throughout the process
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and use them strategically throughout the recruitment process
- Have a clear understanding of the varying requirements and qualifications required for each open position from the varying members of their hiring teams
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once, research and source candidates, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, as well as maintain communication with these candidates as they move through the talent pipeline
- Be able to speak about our product to candidates, excite them about our team culture, and answer their questions about the role both verbally and in written form
- Gather careful data points in regards to each sourced candidate to assist the hiring team in their decision-making
- Coordinate and lead debrief meetings after panel interviews, learning more from each interaction about the different requirements each team member looked for
- Proven experience in sourcing or talent acquisitions in tech/SaaS industry
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- A quick and agile learner that can adjust strategies quickly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
Why You’ll Love It Here!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Self managed vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.