- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Be an impactful part of a small, but growing team.
- Help design and iterate on our system for responsive monitoring of running service logs, alerts, and performance.
- Run performance profiling and load testing; analyze results to find the bottlenecks.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Brainstorm and research new ideas and tools to improve development delivery.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- You are authorized to work where you plan to live. (We are sorry, but we can’t sponsor visas for this position.)
- You’re available to work full-time.
- At least 2 years of software engineering or site reliability engineering experience.
- Building and deploying Docker and Linux containers
- Demonstrated ability to use cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean).
- Experience in containers, and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Timezone overlap with one of our offices (SF or Yerevan) during regular business hours.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Your work will be high impact; we’re a small team and everything you do matters
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Self managed vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Armenia