- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
We are seeking an Account Executive who is passionate about connecting with teams and spreading our message to help the world #GoBeyondResumes! We don’t typically hire for experience but rather for drive, grit and ability to learn and move fast. Thus this role is open for both junior as well as senior candidates.
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling CodeSignal’s products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to drive revenue growth. This is a fairly technical role requiring research and frequent communication with engineering teams. This person must be able to instill confidence in these potential clients by demonstrating strong technical prowess and industry knowledge. This is the ideal position for a results-driven self-starter that excels at building early relationships and closing.
Day-to-Day may include, but is not limited to:
- Serving as a trusted advisor to potential and new customers as well as internal teams through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products and industry expertise
- Generating new sales leads and maintaining existing accounts
- Identifying, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities
- Presenting CodeSignal products and services to decision-makers
- Scheduling training sessions and demonstrating how to use features to customers
- Answering questions regarding the CodeSignal family of products/services
- Prospecting for new clients or referral sources via telephone, e-mail, social media, seminars/conferences, referrals, etc.
- Identifying new/existing competition and customer’s current pain points in order to address their needs properly
- Analyzing customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate for the client and referring to the appropriate party within the organization
- Promoting CodeSignal values and mission of going beyond resumes, increasing diversity, and decreasing bias in hiring
- 1+ yrs experience in sales at tech/SaaS company
- A customer-first attitude
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Organizational, research, networking, and time-management skills
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- Easily able to form strong relationships with different groups of stakeholders and counterparts
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup and work harder than they have ever worked before.
Why You’ll Love It Here!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Tracking free vacation policy
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.