- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Expand CodeSignal’s sales opportunities via new partnerships
- Leverage existing CodeSignal partnerships to drive revenue
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Operations teams to successfully manage new partnership product integrations
- Build and develop relationships both internally and externally to continually improve our product ecosystem
- B2B or Partnership sales experience
- Experience leading implementation projects and driving change
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work full-time anywhere in the U.S., provided a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Interest in contributing to the growth of a fast-paced startup
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible time off vacation policy, and 10 paid holidays
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
We know that great work comes from great and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.