- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who is passionate about combining deep technical knowledge with client facing experiences. You will partner closely with our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the lifecycle of our customers.
The Solutions Engineering team spans the life cycle of the client. They are involved in sales calls, implementation, integration, and technical assessment design.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Mentor Solution Engineer teammates
- Gather insight and feedback and work cross functionally with Product to qualify, prioritize, and implement
- Work closely with content engineering to develop first in class assessments for our customers
- Put together solution proposals for customers (verbal, email, presentation, etc.)
- Proven experience in a Client or Prospect facing role
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B enterprise environment
- Familiarity with at least one database flavor
- Strong presentation skills with both technical and non-technical
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible time off vacation policy, and 10 paid holidays
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals.. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.