- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist who is passionate about providing exceptional support for our clients! You will be a critical part of providing support to customer segments across multiple channels.
You are technology savvy and hands-on in problem solving and issue resolution. You can identify patterns in support issues to help our product improve over time.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Provide our customers excellent and consistent service across all support channels
- Mediate tense situations through consultation and active listening
- Stay on top of product knowledge and changes to ensure proper knowledge base and support templates
- Communicate customer issues and needs cross-functionally, helping to translate them into product or solution requirements
- Maintain key customer success metrics
- Proven experience in a customer success or customer support role (preferably with B2B or SaaS)
- A customer-first attitude
- Ability to independently troubleshoot client issues with strong technical knowledge
- Ability to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player who is easily able to form strong relationships
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible time off vacation policy, and 10 paid holidays
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
We know that great work comes from great and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.