- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We are seeking a Global Support Engineer who is excited about offering top-notch support and advocate for our users! At CodeSignal, we want to grow our business exponentially, and to do so we need to also grow our support team. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure that we are meeting user needs while keeping satisfaction high. If you are an exceptional multi-tasker with a track-record in support that can juggle many different priorities and responsibilities from research to troubleshooting while managing your time effectively, and problem solving all day long, this may be the right role for you.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day - to - Day
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new support milestones quarter after quarter
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and leverage knowledge to assist users
- Have a clear understanding of the workflows and needs of users
- Balance and prioritize multiple tickets at once, conduct research, and maintain an ongoing support queue
- Delight users through effective and efficient communication and resolutions of issues
- Gather careful data points for each issue presented to you in order to inform a thoughtful and elegant resolution
- Maintain communication with users and internal stakeholders to ensure an excellent user experience
- 2+ years experience in a support role (preferably with B2B or SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- A quick and agile learner that can adjust strategies quickly
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup and working harder than they have ever worked before.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals.. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.