- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Development
Joining Collibra’s Business Development and Alliances team:
We’re looking for a talented Partner Sales Manager, based in Australia, who will be responsible for driving business with our Value Added Resellers (VARs) in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and potentially other countries. You will also engage with a small, targeted set of global system integrators (GSIs) and technology partners across the region. This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying and supporting sales opportunities across a number of VARs and aligning activities with our Field Sales and Customer Success teams in the region. You will work across Collibra marketing, customer success, product management and sales teams to manage, develop and grow Collibra’s partner sales activity.
Partner Sales Manager at Collibra are responsible for:
- The growth of Collibra’s business with our Value Added Resellers (VARs) in region. You will be the primary point of contact with the VARs and supporting all sales activities with the VARs.
- The primary point of contact for the field sales team in the region for VARs and limited set of Global System Integrations (GSIs) and technology partners. You will develop relationships with the field sales, customer success and pre-sales teams. You will support VAR activities that identify new business, expand existing business or support renewals of existing customers.
- Collibra point of contact for VARs and SIs in the region –, work to improve Collibra technical skill, as well as identify and prioritize VARs and SI’s across your territory.
- Support sales activities, marketing activities, webcasts, roadshows, and contract negotiations
- Travel within your region to support and develop your VARs, on a limited basis outside of your region for Collibra organization activities
- You have 3+ years of software experience as a channel sales lead, alliances lead or solution/pre-sales lead. Ideally, you also have some direct solution sales or consulting experience.
- Experience in driving sales with partners, enabling partners for success and support partner marketing activities.
- Prior experience with SaaS solutions in data governance, data management, analytics or business intelligence preferred.
- You’re comfortable talking across all levels of an organization and are able to influence executive stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve goals. Comfortable presenting to partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Supportive and collaborative across all parts of the organization
- Able to adapt and engage across multiple topics, teams, customers, and partners
- Interested in data and being part of a team that is focused on importance of data for our customers
- Familiar with the need for data management and/or data governance for larger organizations
Reporting to Collibra’s Global Alliances lead, measures of success are:
- Engaging with the VARs and field sales team supporting your region.
- Driving pipeline and closed business with VARs
- Identifying partner priorities and focus for remainder of 2021 and first half of 2022