- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
We’re Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you’ll make an impact at Collibra:
Senior Account Executive’s fuel Collibra’s growth in their region and segment, and are the guiding force behind bringing Collibra’s product and vision to customers and prospects. Responsible for both net-new revenue and expansion in existing accounts, Senior Account Executives establish knowledgeable and credible relationships from day-one, and serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the customer journey.
A day in the life of a Senior Account Executive at Collibra
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in the BENELUX region
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead generation to stakeholder mapping and management, value realization, through to contract and commercial negotiation, and deal closure
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- All with consideration of the Collibra cultural values of being open, honest and kind
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise accounts in the BENELUX region
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
Reporting the AVP UKI and BENELUX, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will get to know your extended team, attend the onboarding training so you can articulate the Collibra value proposition, research your assigned territory, and start building a plan aligned to our company and regional OKRs.
- Within your third month, you will have completed your first customer and prospect meetings, shadowed customer and prospect meetings, passed our persona and ‘spearhead’ use case certifications, met the key partners in your vertical, and started to put your plan into practice.
- Within your sixth month, you will be able to lead your extended team across the Sales cycles, build compelling presentations for your vertical around our specific value proposition, build on strong relationships internally as well as with your customers and partners, adjust your plan where needed in partnership with the team.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
- At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.