- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented research analyst with expertise in KYC and international law to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Corporate Team, being involved in growing and maintaining a world-leading source of information about corporate entities relevant to risk and identity. The Database needs to be complete, accurate, up to date and effective for our clients’ needs, enabling accurate matching and efficient risk-based.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
- To research and find the sources of the official company registers.
- To identify and define the data points needed to build a comprehensive company profile, in order to be relevant for risk identification and mitigation process
- To be able to identify the licencing of a registry ( Highlight possible restrictions on data usage)
- To identify additional sources for entity enrichment
- To design detailed specifications for data extraction.
- Review datasets and identify data quality issues that can impact the KYB product.
- Take ownership of monitoring active sources and propagate updates
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- Understand the workflow and use cases for the KYB product
- Understand the structure of the corporates database and potential sources to be used for collection
- Identify potential sources that can be used for coverage improvements
- Have excellent research skills and a desire to understand problems from first principles and fix issues holistically
- Have an outstanding level of attention to detail, and likely adopt a methodological approach to much of your analysis
Work well on repetitive tasks
Ability to work with large datasets
Ability to easily identify patterns
Nice to have:
Previously KYC/ AML Experience
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
Meal tickets - 15 RON / day