- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Jul. 4, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Lead Generation Analyst to join our growing RevOps team. The role has a focus on cleaning, sourcing, enriching and managing the data flow, which is critical for our sales & marketing teams in delivering our ambitious growth targets. The role will support our 3 regions globally - EMEA, Americas, & APAC to ensure key information is available for prospects in each region. We value those who take the initiative and thrive in an informal working environment.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Lead Generation Analyst to join our Commercial team. You’ll get involved in:
- Bridging the data gap between tools & capabilities of the team across the needs of our stakeholders (sales, marketing, CS, finance etc).
- Fulfilling data checks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be actively involved in generating leads.
- Perform manual QA tests on data.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Statistics or BIS)
- Good communicator, able to gather requirements and analyze needs through detailed research & experimentation of existing solutions.
- Enjoy working with data and believe in data-based decision making.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Access, or another database or spreadsheet application.
- Good attention to detail, with a methodological approach to data analysis.
- Eager to learn new things and constantly improve.
- Fluent English communication skills (written and spoken).
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below:
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)