- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
You will be accountable for responding to cases created by customers and working with internal teams to drive cases to resolution. We need a customer focused individual who gets excited about technology and loves engaging with people. Answering support queries primarily via email and holding calls with our clients to help resolve their problems and educate them on our Products. The voice of our customer throughout the company, you will aid our Customer Success teams in delivering a five star experience for our clients.
This is a shift based role - 4am to 1pm local Romania Time (Monday to Friday)
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
Role Responsibilities & Experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with our product suite
- Manage, categorise and prioritise all tickets from our case management tool
Good first-time fix rate
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service
- Respond to client ticket requests efficiently in accordance with internal processes and procedures
- Ensure our case management system and our customers are kept up to date
- Develop a good understanding of our client base whilst building and maintaining good client relationships
- Demonstrate behaviours that promote our values.
- Acquire and maintain advanced level expertise of the software products operating platforms, in-depth knowledge of how customers can utilize or adapt the software to effectively manage their queries.
- Provide consultative support across a subset of the product set or broad-based in-depth support for the entire product set.
- Interact with colleagues to effectively resolve customer issues on a timely basis. Coach, mentor and provide technical training to other associates in the team to drive knowledge transfer.
- Provide new customers with a demo of the product during onboarding calls
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, primarily via email or web conference
Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Work with internal teams around customer issues such as product defects
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- To be the voice of the customer to the wider team
- Good written and verbal English language
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Problem-solving skills and being solutions oriented
Patience when handling tough cases
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Preferably has had previous experience with making database queries,
- Restful API, GitLab, AWS, Jira & Confluence
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)