- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Data Science
- Financial Services
We are looking for a driven, talented and experienced AML Research Manager with expert knowledge of financial crime risk data requirements such as Politically Exposed Persons, Sanctions, Government Watchlists and other regulatory data, which help organizations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of criminals and terrorists. You will join the Product Team, responsible for the management of our AML data coverage and leading the development of new data products.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
- The Role
- We are looking for an experienced AML Research Manager to join our AML Data Insights team. You’ll lead the management of our AML data coverage and development of new data products:
- Accountable for product prioritisation, planning and execution of our global data offering
- Own Data Insights (AML Data, Corporate Data, and related technologies) product product lifecycle from conception to launch
- Work closely with clients and industry to understand requirements, pain points and opportunities in detail
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across the Product, Engineering and Go-to-Market organisations to shortlist and prioritise requirements
- Create and manage roadmaps to ensure great product delivery
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- Clear understanding of our current coverage status, processes and priorities
- Refined (starting from an existing outline) 1 year+ data roadmap backed by solid market evidence and with wide buy-in across the business
- Clearly aligned plans with other product teams to ensure that ongoing data acquisition and analysis is aligned to the product roadmap
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in AML/KYC markets within a product development/ management roles
- Strong understanding of the AML/ KYC and/ or the global Data Market
- Regulatory experience and familiarity with region specific AML/ compliance standards and expectations
- Experience managing high performing research/ content teams
- Market knowledge relating to KYC screening
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) or equivalent
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited days off policy
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget