- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented Data Analyst to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Commercial Team and be a partner with the Head of Business Intelligence to enable the business to realise it’s growth targets.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- The Analyst plays an important role in supporting the internal stakeholders to make data driven decisions and contribute to the development of the reporting ecosystem
- Ingest, organize, prepare and maintain the data infrastructure for generating reports and analysis
- Develop and conduct data quality checks to ensure a high degree of data completeness and accuracy within the datasets
- Collaborate and support internal functions in building reports and analysis; review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Translate insight needs into clear deliverables
- Visualize and present the results using BI tools — most of the work will be performed in Looker
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- 2+ years working experience in data analytics projects (e.g., data manipulation, reporting, dashboard development, EDA, forecasting)
- Bachelor’s degree — preferable in Economics, Statistics/Mathematics or Computer Science
Proficiency in English
- Experience in using data visualization/BI tools — e.g., Looker (preferably), Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview
- Working knowledge in database management tools/platforms — strong command in SQL is mandatory
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Experience in using data science programming languages (e.g., Python and R) is considered an advantage
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below:
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)