- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We are looking tor an experienced UX designer who is able to lead design of complex products both through their own inputs and by directing those of colleagues. We are looking for a designer who is equally excited about supporting the development of other designers as they are about doing the work themselves.
- Designing the flow and layout of desktop B2B applications to help users work efficiently and effectively
- Working with product directors to understand product strategy and set design direction for designers within product teams
- Produce storyboards/vision prototypes or proof-of-concepts that explore and describe innovative ideas to internal stakeholders and users alike
- Work collaboratively with UX designers and researchers to explore design problems, implement findings from user research and refine solutions
- Manage 1-3 UX designers, both as a design leader and a line-manager; acting as an enabler for their development and creating the right conditions for them to succeed.
- Work with other senior designers to ensure consistent standards for UX design and continually improve skill-levels, processes and tooling.
- Significant user experience design roles ideally having held a senior position, directing and supporting the work of other designers
- Experience of designing complex products for a enterprise or B2B environment - understanding how designing for people at work differs from consumer-facing UX design
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior internal stakeholders, comprehend product strategy and translate this into workable plans for design
- Extensive practical experience of user-centred design methods and applying these within an agile product development environment
- Excellent command of current UX best practices, guidelines and tools
- Experience of performing a line management or coaching role for designers, supporting their growth and professional development
- Knowledge of accessibility issues and familiarity with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options- Issued when you start working for us
- Remote Working Opportunity- The UK office is currently in Holborn, Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. We want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours- Our ‘standard’ working hours are 9am- 6pm but flexible working is welcome
- £2000 Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or course
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
As we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.