- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We are looking to hire an experience User Researcher to
What will you be doing?
- As a User Researcher you will
- Developing research plans which address product teams’ specific design questions and reflect the strategic priorities of the business
- Working with UX designers to prepare suitable prototypes and other stimulus as required
- Organising and performing research with users through a variety of methods, including (but not limited to) remote and face-to-face interviews/usability testing, onsite observations, online surveys
- Working alongside product managers and developers to identify customer needs and create solutions that meet them
- Analysing research outputs and sharing user insights with product teams and the wider business
- Contributing to the user research community of practice, improving the wider understanding of our customers at ComplyAdvantage and the growth of a user-centric design culture
- Maintaining and growing a panel of customers we engage with regularly as part of our research
- Ideally User Researcher candidates will have
- A Degree - or relevant background - in one of the following areas: human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, design, computer science
- Experience of conducting user studies, including qualitative interviews and usability testing, and feeding the results into product design and strategy
- Experience operating as the research expert within an Agile product team, delivering timely research findings to answer design questions and inform the product roadmap
Nice to have:
- Previous experience researching people using technology solutions in an area such as online identity checking, fraud detection, anti-money laundering checks or transaction screening
- Experience of performing research in enterprise/B2B organisations. You get how designing for people at work differs from consumer-based web and app design.
- Working knowledge of quantitative research including online surveys, remote unmoderated testing, analytics , etc
- Understanding of general design principles and best practice guidelines for web-based user interface design
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options- Issued when you start working for us
- Remote Working Opportunity- The UK office is currently in Holborn, Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. We want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours- Our ‘standard’ working hours are 9am- 6pm but flexible working is welcome
- £2000 Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or course
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
As we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.