- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Jul. 4, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented Data Quality Specialist with expertise in data quality to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Data Quality Team, being involved in maintaining the data that the company owns for the purpose of increasing its precision and quality
The position offered is for a fixed term of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We are looking for an expert Data Quality Specialist to join our Data Quality team. You’ll get involved in maintaining the data that the company owns for the purpose of increasing its precision and quality
- Manual checking of data to ensure the software is working as expected
- Interrogating multiple applications to come to a determination about an Individual profile in our system
- Review manually a large number of profiles which will require attention to detail and investigative work
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- You will understand our data structure and data quality criteria
- You will achieve and maintain high levels for accuracy and work speed
- You will be able to work independently on the assigned tasks and business as usual activities
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, or another database or spreadsheet application
- Good attention to details and patience
Online research skills
- Great English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Secondary education (current University Students welcome)
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
Meal tickets - 15 RON / worked day