- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer, to join the Product team. We are a SaaS-based anti-money laundering solution provider dedicated to helping organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none.
Have responsibility for leading the product management organisation, driving high performance delivery, owning the product vision for the company, supporting ComplyAdvantage’s commercial heads, growing the central product team and acting as a member of the executive team to drive growth.
You will work closely with senior management colleagues in ComplyAdvantage, particularly the engineering organisation, as well as other colleagues to structure the team into a highly performing group. This will include drawing upon existing resources currently reporting into other functions as well as hiring a number of new direct reports.
You will build trust amongst the regional commercial teams to deliver significant product advancement efforts whilst instilling a culture of innovation, with the ultimate aim of developing one product vision for the company.
You will be responsible for building and augmenting a high performing culture of delivery, defining best practices for product management and ensuring these processes are followed across the global organisation..
Your experience should include (ideally) leading a large and relevant product organisation within a global SaaS company that has experienced significant growth. You will be a strong relationship builder and your intellect and professional aptitude will allow you to quickly develop productive working relationships with your management peers. Given the globally distributed nature of the business, this skill and experience is important.
The ability to successfully inspire product teams through both clear communication and technical excellence is critical to this role given the need to manage both directly and through influence. Your work will require you to be current with new technologies and tools and you will be comfortable making difficult decisions in a matrixed environment to improve all aspects of a leading SaaS product from the user’s perspective.
Build out ComplyAdvantage’s product function by recruiting driven, highly skilled product professionals who fit the ComplyAdvantage culture.
Define and implement a global SaaS product roadmap (UI & API) and communicate this product strategy to ensure clear understanding of product requirements across all stakeholders and geographies.
- Co-define and implement a scalable, repeatable, measurable operating model to underpin the company’s ambitious growth strategy
- Define and implement a SaaS product and API version strategy
- Define, share and encourage implement product best practices (JTBD etc..), both internal and external to ensure all geographies are providing a great product experience to their markets.
- Leverage data science, design, UI and AB testing to craft a group wide product strategy.
- Install yourself as the authority on everything to do with product and product decisions whereby teams come to you for input and guidance.
- Instil a focus on identifying with and understanding the behaviour of users across the platform.
- Navigate complex and regionally specific challenges for both user and data side products.
- Continuously drive product process development: improvement in ideation, conceptualization, implementation and qualification of new features.
- Create transparency across projects.
- Leverage and stipulate the use of data in all product decision making and performance reporting.
- Keep abreast of product trends and explore opportunities for product innovation to ensure a best in class product experience.
- Proven track record of hiring, managing, growing and retaining high performing product professionals.
- Good technical understanding of managing a complex product portfolio, preferably in different geographies.
- Inspirational and charismatic leader with experience of managing cross-functional and remote teams, and of managing and influencing indirectly.
- Significant experience formulating, refining, communicating and implementing a companywide product strategy and roadmap.
- Successful track record of improving product development efficiency and communication by installing relevant processes.
- Strong technical background and understanding with an excellent grasp of the engineering challenges and core technologies that drive an international consumer internet business.
- Extensive direct and indirect leadership skills, having managed a high performing product team within a complex consumer oriented and geographically dispersed internet organisation.
- Deep knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of international nuances relating to a global user base. Empathy and awareness of the customer driven by qualitative research results. Proven track record of delivering successful releases on time and on budget.
- Healthy balance between data driven and user centric design decision-making.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient in conversion rate optimization.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, ownership mentality and drive that is infectious.
Unlimited Time Off Policy
Flexible Working opportunities
Paid Sick Leave
Hybrid Working opportunities
Employee Assistance Programme
Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)