- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Data Acquisition Manager, to join the Technology & Data team. We are a SaaS-based anti-money laundering solution provider dedicated to helping organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none.
You will be responsible for
Supporting teams of entry level analysts who are working with various tools to acquire different data sources and performing human in the loop check to ensure data quality
Driving metrics orientated culture
Improving onboarding processes
- Creating robust and scalable processes to acquire and maintain data sources
- Partnering with Engineering, Data Science, Product and Commercial teams to deliver ComplyAdvantage data acquisition and quality strategy
- Experience of managing team of fixed term and permanent employees
- Experience in working in a fast growing and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in managing people who perform transactional type of work
- Experience in leading a remote site working with HQ
Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
Meal tickets - 15 RON / worked day