- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for an experienced Product Recruiter to join our growing People Team, and help us accelerate our talent acquisition as we strive to rid the world of financial crime through our saas anti-money laundering solutions.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Product Recruiter who is passionate about finding, attracting and hiring the best talent, whilst partnering with and upskilling our hiring managers. We are looking for an individual who can bring knowledge, expertise and energy to our recruitment approach globally.
- As a Recruiter, you will be
- Unlocking the best talent in the market through innovative and diverse prospecting approaches, leveraging various tools and networks to find world class talent
- Designing and iterating interview processes, from selection criteria to assessment tools, enabling us to identify the best talent whilst ensuring that all candidates have a positive experience, regardless of outcome
- Deploying a consultative and strategic approach to coach our management teams, working with a range of hiring managers, from those who have never hired before to those with significant hiring experience
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of a number of talent team projects, from EVP to candidate experience, from hiring manager training to data and reporting.
- To be successful in the Product Recruiter role you will need
- To be a role model of recruitment best practice as we are starting to create and embed a hiring culture
- Experience delivering recruitment solutions in a growing company, ideally you will have had experience in startups or scale ups
- Strong technical resourcing experience, currently the majority of our hires are headhunted
- Strong stakeholder management skills, helping to upskill our hiring managers to enable us to hire best in class talent
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options- Issued when you start working for us
- Remote Working Opportunity- The UK office is currently in Holborn, Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. We want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours- Our ‘standard’ working hours are 9am- 6pm but flexible working is welcome
- £2000 Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or course
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.