- Date Posted
- Sep. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our growing People Team, and help us accelerate our talent acquisition as we strive to rid the world of financial crime through our saas anti-money laundering solutions.
Talent is at the heart of our organisation, and our leaders recognise that acquiring the best Product and UX talent will enable us to continue building world class technologies, evolving our products and providing the best service to our clients. As such, we are looking for an individual who can work hand in hand with our business leaders to create robust hiring plans and drive real value through delivery.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
We are looking for a recruitment expert who is passionate about Product talent. We have lofty hiring goals and are looking for an individual who can bring knowledge, expertise and energy to our recruitment approach globally.
- Supporting our managers throughout the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Unlocking the best talent in the market through innovative and diverse prospecting approaches, leveraging various tools and networks
- Coaching our management teams to build a hiring culture
- Working alongside colleagues to support and direct employer brand activity
- Designing and iterating interview processes, selection criteria and assessment tools
- Developing and delivering insightful reporting on delivery, talent trends and future goals
- Supporting workforce planning and resource forecasting alongside the People Team
Experience delivering recruitment solutions in a growing company
Scale-up experience beneficial
- Ideally you will have hired for Product or UX roles
- Strong technical resourcing experience; passionate about prospecting
- Experience creating best practice toolkits, delivering training and supporting recruitment standards
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity