- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Talent Assistant to join our growing People Team, and help us accelerate our talent acquisition as we strive to rid the world of financial crime through our saas anti-money laundering solutions.
What will you be doing?
The Talent Assistant role is a key position in the Talent Team, working closely with candidates and hiring managers alike. You will ensure that everyone involved in the hiring process has a great experience, by driving recruitment processes forward through the swift scheduling of interviews and delivery of offer letters. Your attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously will allow you to keep everyone updated and set up for success.
- As a Talent Assistant you will be
- Adding roles to our ATS and posting roles on multiple job boards
- Scheduling interviews, working with both candidates and stakeholders to manage their diaries
- Sending offer approval requests to key stakeholders prior to offers being confirmed with candidates
- Sending offer letters to candidates, ensuring that all details are correct and liaising with the HR Operations team to ensure that employment contracts are sent promptly
- Booking meetings, liaising with stakeholders globally
- Supporting business wide reporting by pulling and sharing reports
- Getting involved with talent projects
- To be successful in the Talent Assistant role you will have
- Ideally, worked as a Talent Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant or similar role
- Experience of working with an ATS or recruitment database- we use Greenhouse
- Scheduled meetings/ interviews, ideally across different time zones
- Used G Suite previously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Great attention to detail
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options- Issued when you start working for us
- Remote Working Opportunity- The UK office is currently in Holborn, Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. We want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours- Our ‘standard’ working hours are 9am- 6pm but flexible working is welcome
- £2000 Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or course
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.