- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented Systems Administrator to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Commercial Team and be a partner with the Head of RevOps to enable the business to realise it’s growth targets.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our growing RevOps team. The role involves managing technical queries & liaising with account managers & technical support for our solution stack, which is critical for our teams as we scale to meet ambitious growth targets. The role will support our 3 regions globally - EMEA, Americas, & APAC - specifically covering the Americas & APAC timezone (afternoon-evening Romanian timezone). We value those who take the initiative and thrive in an informal working environment.
- Partnering with the Head of RevOps to enable the business to realise its aggressive growth targets
- Support the implementation of best practices to build a world class revenue machine and enable the commercial organisation to scale smoothly and rapidly
- Support the Head of RevOps in establishing insights into performance, defining SLAs between groups & managing commercial forecasts for the business.
- Support the creation of growth strategies and international/segment expansion plans, whilst supporting the cross-functional planning processes
- Curate & build reporting insights for the revenue teams, including Customer Success, Implementation & Support,
- Support enablement to create a high-performance culture - develop and manage the onboarding of new recruits, by defining and managing ongoing training
- Manage custom reporting analysis alongside other sales operations functions
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Experience/exposure/aptitude for supporting IT systems & technical software/applications
- Good communicator, able to gather requirements and analyze needs
- Enjoy working with data
- Good attention to detail, with a methodological approach
- Eager to learn new things and constantly improve
- Fluent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Comfortable working afternoon/evenings
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)
- Work From Home policy
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Stock options