- Date Posted
- Sep. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Product Team, reporting to the Product Director and lead the development of our Customer Screening/ Screening Configuration platform for the Customer Risk Screening (TMS) product.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
We are looking for a self-starting customer oriented Senior Product Manager to join our team. Your mission is to lead the discovery, market research and development of our Customer Screening/ Screening Configuration product for Customer Risk Screening:
- Understand the market and competitive landscape to define which customer problems we should solve?
- Work with the wider product and engineering teams to deliver effective solutions and product features.
- Work with our commercial teams to maximise adoption of the new product by existing or new customers.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- Define Product strategy, long term vision and roadmap backed by solid market evidence and customer discovery.
- Create product backlog and develop business cases to aid in the prioritisation process.
- Drive the delivery of product strategy and backlog. Define success metrics and support adoption of existing products in partnership with commercial teams.
- Define objectives and growth pathways for the Product Managers that report into you.
You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Proven experience in Product Management, preferably in Fintech or tech start-up.
- Experience working with Screening Configuration/Case Management/Screening platforms/APIs at a B2B firm
- Experience in developing Product Managers either in a line management role or informally.
- Demonstrable success in delivering product features while working with agile frameworks.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and ability to manage cross functional stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and takes ownership for getting things done.
- Team player comfortable working in a high growth scale-up firm and contributes toward an informal work environment.
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Unlimited leave policy
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel season loan ticket
Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles