- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Product Team, reporting to the Product Director and lead the development of our Transaction Monitoring (TM) product.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
We are looking for a self-starting customer oriented Product Manager to join our team. Your mission is to lead the discovery, market research and development of our Transaction Monitoring (TM) product:
- Understand the market and competitive landscape to define which customer problems we should solve?
- Work with the wider product and engineering teams to deliver effective solutions and product features.
- Work with our commercial teams to maximise adoption of the new product by existing or new customers.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- Define Product strategy, long term vision and roadmap backed by solid market evidence and customer discovery.
- Create product backlog and develop business cases to aid in the prioritisation process.
- Drive the delivery of product strategy and backlog. Define success metrics and support adoption of existing products in partnership with commercial teams.
You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Proven experience in Product Management, preferably in Fintech or tech start-up
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning, preferably in the RegTech and / or anti financial crime space
- Demonstrable success in delivering product features while working with agile frameworks
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to manage cross functional stakeholders
- Self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and takes ownership for getting things done
- Team player comfortable working in a high growth scale-up firm and contributes toward an informal work environment
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Unlimited leave policy
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity