- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
We are looking for a driven, talented and experienced product owner/product manager to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Product Team and be the product lead in one of our 2-pizza delivery squads focused on a core piece of our customer value proposition.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $85m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
- The Role
You’ll lead one of our 2-pizza squads focused on a core piece of our customer value proposition:
- Driving your squad to deliver exceptional value to customers.
- Ensuring a clear ROI on any new feature that is being developed.
- Researching and prioritising customer problems.
- Researching key industry trends and competitor products.
- Planning and prioritising the roadmap of your squad.
- Act as Product Owner of the squad through the design and development of any new feature
- Manage the product backlog using product backlog management tools (e.g. Jira/Confluence).
- Attend product refinement, sprint planning and sprint reviews working closely with the team following an Agile process throughout the development process.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that features are properly tested.
- Working with our commercial teams to maximise adoption of released features.
- Working closely with our Senior Product Managers to drive commercial success of their products.
- Working with the wider product and engineering teams to drive and enable effective delivery.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- 1 year roadmap for your squad backed by solid market evidence and with wide buy-in across the business.
- Your squad is using metrics agreed with the business to track the value delivered.
- What does success look like after 12 months?
- Your squad has delivered value to customers resulting in significant improvements to the metrics defined that you have defined.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Minimum 4 years+ experience as a technical product manager or product owner for B2B SaaS products.
- Demonstrable success in delivering product features while working with agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban and ability to define user stories.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and ability to manage cross functional stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and takes ownership for getting things done.
- Team player comfortable working in a high growth scale-up firm and contributes toward an informal work environment.
- Good market understanding in FinTech / tech start-up environment
- Experience of regulatory compliance and / or anti financial crime operations as a problem domain
- The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited leave policy
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget