- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
ComplyAdvantage is seeking a driven and experienced Head of Americas Marketing to drive awareness and adoption in the Americas geography (US, Canada and Latin America). This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in a fast growing compliance data and technology business.
The Head of Americas Marketing is responsible for defining the field and partner marketing strategy and driving regional marketing programs to grow and convert sales pipeline and revenue. This role is responsible for building industry and solution marketing strategies that work backwards from the needs of customers. The Head of Americas Marketing will lead a team of marketing managers that develop and run content, product and social media based campaigns and programs to generate quality leads, move prospects through the sales cycle, and grow customer usage. This person will also work collaboratively with sales leadership, business development, product marketing, partners and other marketing teams to strategically design and execute marketing initiatives. Previous experience working in the regulatory industry, for regulatory data companies, regulatory agencies, or regulatory technology companies is a major plus.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
Additional duties and role requirements:
- Build and execute a B2B lead generation digital marketing strategy across all digital marketing channels, including paid social, SEO and email marketing channels.
- Optimize website performance, growing traffic, session duration, conversion metrics etc.
- Work directly with the executive sales leadership team to develop ABM strategies, coordinate marketing and sales activities to ensure teams work together to target best-fit accounts and turn them into customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and how our product serves this profile by segment by region
- Identify where and when pipeline opportunities are stalling and the additional digital and performance marketing tactics that should be deployed to generate greater movement.
- Manage performance marketing agency relationships, holding the agency accountable for delivery against expectations.
- Use data and analytics to measure KPIs, and help guide and evaluate effectiveness of strategic initiatives and campaigns.
- Work closely with sales teams to identify and track joint goals around funnel leads, pipeline revenue, sales opportunities, and conversion.
- Build scalable, repeatable marketing programs that have broad, but targeted reach.
- Hire and lead marketing professionals that plan and deliver demand generation programs, including integrated campaigns, events, digital marketing, and partner marketing programs.
- Continually experiment and introduce new approaches to marketing that engages customers and prospects in innovative ways.
- Evaluate and optimize iteratively based on business priorities and customer behavior and needs.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and report results to sales and marketing leadership.
- Partner with global marketing teams to customize programs for the Americas geography and sub-geographies.
- Manage marketing budget, including allocation and reconciliation.
Who we are looking for
- Relevant marketing experience, plus experience marketing B2B technology products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environments.
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams that create and execute field and partner marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
- Proven success managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Adept at making resources allocation decisions and tradeoffs to make the appropriate long term strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of results.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Proven knowledge of lead flow process and sales and marketing automation tools, such as SFDC and Pardot or Marketo.
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.