- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jul. 4, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented lifecycle marketing manager with experience in email tools, systems, analytics and demand generation to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join ComplyAdvantage’s marketing team and be a leader in communicating to our customers and prospects - revolutionizing our ability to generate leads, increase engagement and improve retention.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
We are looking for an expert lifecycle marketer and lead generation expert to join our rapidly growing marketing team. You’ll get involved in all areas of marketing demand generation, prospect, customer and product marketing email communications. Key responsibilities include:
Integrate and administer a tech stack that powers lead flow management, email marketing, nurture programs, scoring, attribution, and automation to grow our email marketing channel and engage our database. Pardot, Marketo and SFDC experience preferred.
- Partner with Regional Leads and agencies to create and administer a framework for lifecycle marketing. This includes templates, training, and campaign management.
- Partner with Regional Leads to design and implement marketing campaigns and email nurtures.
- Be the expert for other teams, including but not limited to Customer Success, using Pardot. This includes training on best practices.
- Maintain email database, monitoring for opt outs, data overages, sync errors, forms, and other maintenance.
- Champion lifecycle reporting, interpret data and develop reports that showcase impact and performance of lifecycle marketing programs to continuously optimize the prospect experience with ComplyAdvantage.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- Lifecycle refresh project completed or underway. A review and refresh of all templates, segmentation, automation, and ongoing campaigns.
- Partnership with regional leads for lifecycle marketing and nurture campaigns in the region. Expectation that various projects will be taken over at 3 months time.
- Foundation for improved lifecycle marketing reporting. (i.e. opt out, unsubscribe, open, and conversions)
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce
- Proven work experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist delivering campaigns that tie into the overarching digital strategy
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Pardot and/or similar email platforms and database tools
- Experience building personalized experience for web, email, and other digital properties in order to deliver right message at the right time to the right person
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Strong project management skills
An ability to work under tight deadlines
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;