- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As a product marketer, you will be responsible for telling the company and customer the story of our products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our voice and messaging portfolio features and benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 300 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 400 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
About the role
- Work closely with product management and translate features and technical specs into benefits and engaging stories
- Craft compelling product messaging that is differentiated and conveys ComplyAdvantage’s positioning including content [website] sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc...
- Plan, write, and create product marketing assets and work closely with the Content team to ensure these are being utilised to their fullest potential, mapping these to each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Own the product launches, working closely with the marketing team to ensure the right marketing mix is struck to achieve launch KPI’s as well as overall awareness and adoption of the release.
- Act as an internal thought leader and use your abilities as an influencer to help product-led stories trickle up and through dotdigital’s PR and top-of-the-funnel marketing messaging.
- Proactively identify and implement new marketing strategies and campaigns that will drive awareness, conversion, and adoption
- Find and tell customer stories that demonstrate how ComplyAdvantages platform enables compliance professionals to achieve their goals.
- Conduct persona research and turn insights into content and tools that have cross-departmental benefits.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Roll-up to overall marketing team lead generation and revenue targets
The ideal candidate
- 4-5 years product marketing experience and demonstrated success in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of delivering compelling marketing collateral that tells a story, this includes excellent copywriting skills and a keen eye for design
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency while not compromising on quality of work.
- Broad understanding of marketing channels and tactics (marketing automation, social marketing, email marketing, SEO and marketing analytics).
- Confident juggling multiple projects concurrently as well as managing and leveraging other stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to persuade and influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Unlimited holiday plan
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel - season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles