- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re looking for a sales professional to help drive significant growth in the very buoyant market of financial crime. ComplyAdvantage is an exciting fast paced organisation looking for a candidate who will prospect relentlessly to build quality pipeline. You must have huge aspirations to not simply exceed target but double target. Comply Advantage provide all the latest technology and sales infrastructure to be successful, all we require is a sales professional who is highly driven, accountable, with a can do attitude.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
The ideal candidate
- Track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment - we are only interested in speaking with individuals that can demonstrate self-sufficient success and the ability to find, manage and close high-value deals with major brands
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably with at least two in B2B compliance/regulatory, or other cloud/SaaS solutions for the financial services industry
- Experience in solution / value based selling to extract maximum value
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual
- Passionate self-starter who is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Target-oriented, highly motivated individual who wants to win whilst always doing the right thing for the customer and for ComplyAdvantage
- Someone willing to try new things to get the best results; thinks quickly and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong team spirit and enjoys working effectively in collaboration with others
- Experience in AML/Compliance/PEP-Sanctions/Transaction Monitoring sales is desirable but not essential
- Keen executor of a standardised sales process, ideally leveraging a known methodology e.g. MEDDICC, Sandler, Challenger.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to close business
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited holiday plan
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget