- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
ComplyAdvantage is an exciting fast paced organisation looking for a proven sales professional who will prospect relentlessly to build a quality pipeline. We are looking for a sales professional who is highly driven, accountable, with a can do attitude and we will provide all the latest technology and sales infrastructure to be successful.
As an AML Sales Consultant, you will
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals.
- Effectively engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Manage your own sales pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency.
- Consistently overachieve on new business targets against a quarterly quota, meet individual and contribute to team OKRs.
- Provide valuable feedback on market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
Who we are looking for:
- We would be keen to speak to AML Sales Consultant candidates who are
- Defining and executing account sales plans and then meeting and exceeding sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Developing and managing sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Experienced in solution / value based selling to extract maximum value.
- Clearly able to articulate and rationalise performance metrics.
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts.
- Strong experience in B2B sales, preferably in SaaS. Experience in AML/ Compliance/ PEP-Sanctions/ Transaction Monitoring sales is desirable but not essential.
- Contributed towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching.
- A keen executor of a standardised sales process, ideally leveraging a known sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC, Sandler, Challenger.
What we are offering you:
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension contributions
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)
- Medical Insurance including Dental and Vision support
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.