- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
As part of our growth plans we are looking to expand in the US, and therefore are looking to hire experienced Senior Sales Executive to help us achieve that goal. You will be charged with selling our solutions into Fintech, Insurance, Gaming and Casinos as well as Neobanks, Crypto Exchanges as well as Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions across North America. You will be someone who has solid exposure to velocity selling as well lengthy sales cycles, large deal sizes, and the complexities of the sorts of sales processes involved in these dealings
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers in the designated market segments, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritize the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS solutions (into Financial Services highly beneficial)
- Exposure to Compliance or AML / Fraud (highly beneficial)
- New Business mentality. This is 100% new logo business within North America.
- Successful track record selling high velocity as well as $100k ARR transactions
- Experience in solution/value based sales, successful selling to Financial Services is a plus
- Strong sales methodology focusing on the value not the product
- Coachable, keen to continually learn & improve
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Keen commercial instinct to determine which opportunities to prioritize
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent in English) and consultative approach to close business
Pay, Perks, and Such:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental/Vision/Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Generous commissions and bonuses (uncapped)
- Share option scheme
- Unlimited PTO policy
This is a full-time role based in our Midtown NYC office or the Atlanta area. On top of base salary you will also receive generous bonuses/commissions for meeting and surpassing sales targets.