- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Enjoy problem solving? Have a passion for puzzles, and are interested in starting your career as an analyst, or maybe even a first step towards working in programming?
We are looking for a Associate Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing Solutions Engineering Team to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solution to help organizations prevent financial crime! As part of the Solution Engineering Team, your primary responsibility will be to set up and configure our Transaction Monitoring solution according to client specifications. You will work directly with our Customer Success and Implementation teams, and get exposure to one of the most rapidly growing parts of the financial technology industry. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with customers, software engineers, and product owners.
We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
This entry level role is a great position for someone looking to develop their career goals and get a feel for the ins and outs of a modern tech company. ComplyAdvantage is growing rapidly, so you can expect your role to grow as we do.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $85m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 300 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We can only defeat financial crime if we have people who are experts in their field and who share our core values, which we take very seriously!
- Focus on the Team We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- Support the Customer Success/Implementation teams in the post-sales technical process: configuration, deployment, training and support
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business processes and workflow
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by managing technical support responses
- Evangelise new product features to Customer Success & Sales teams
- Provide customer feedback to product management and engineering teams
- Interest in learning about the “behind the scenes” of a modern SaaS fintech product
- Understanding of logic operators and basic mathematics
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
Strong technical understanding
- Hands on experience with connecting to APIs
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
Stock options scheme
Unlimited annual leave allowance
Company Pension Scheme
Company health care plan
Company life insurance plan
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme
ComplyAdvantage celebrates diversity in our teams, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfill all of the criteria, then you should still feel comfortable to apply and your application will be considered fairly.